- I can let the cats be out with the dogs now! Suzu is so old now that she has no interest in going after them. I only let the cats out when I can supervise because Patience is a bit snappy.
- I saw A Place to Bury Strangers live on June 16, and it was incredible! I didn’t get home until 1:45 or so, but I would totally do it again. Check out their music on YouTube and go to see them if you like it!
- My first belly dance performance will be at the Ladies’ Night Out event at my dance studio on July 2. I’m both nervous and excited. We’ll see how I feel after the fact.
- I’m catching up on ‘Game of Thrones’ Season 5, and I’d forgotten how much I enjoy Dorne as a setting. It intrigues more than Westeros overall.
- I bathed Suzu and Miki today, and their weak back legs have a surprise benefit; they can’t jump out of the tub. Horrible but true!
Now I’ll go back to my reading, TV viewing, and laundry…plus I have a cat trying to use my back as a seat!